8 Hours of Hell is the first series of this kind in Southwest Florida. Runners will run from 10am to 6pm at 5 different parks in Lee, Charlotte and Sarasota counties, once a month. Then the top runners will be invited to run in the Championship Race at a 6th location. Trails will be in the range of 3-5 miles with a fully stocked Aid Station as well as water and Tailwind on the course too. Some courses allow a bailout partial lap.
Entry Fees: $100 per race. Sign up for as many or as few as you like.
Race packets to include a different goodie each race: SAAKA sweatband for first race, pint glass for second race, etc.
All series runners to receive custom finishers medal.
The top runners will be invited to run in the Championship Race at Hickeys Creek in Alva, Florida on October 14, 2017. The Championship Race will have a cap of 60 runners. Full series runners will be given priority and then top finishers from each individual event. Any leftover spots will be open for registration to the general public.
2017 Race Dates/Locations
- 5/13 Caloosahatchee Regional Park NE, Alva FL
- 6/10 Tippecanoe Environmental Park, Port Charlotte FL
- 7/22 Oscar Scherer State Park, Osprey FL
- 8/19 Ann Dever Regional Park, Englewood FL
- 9/16 Caloosahatchee Regional Park NW, Alva FL
- 10/14 Championship Race Hickeys Creek, Alva FL