8 Hours of Hell is the first series of this kind in Southwest Florida. Runners will run from 10am to 6pm at 5 different parks in Lee, Charlotte and Sarasota counties, once a month. Then the top runners will be invited to run in the Championship Race at a 6th location. Trails will be in the range of 3-5 miles with a fully stocked Aid Station as well as water and Tailwind on the course too. Some courses allow a bailout partial lap.
Entry Fees: $75 until April 30th then $100 per race. Sign up for as many or as few as you like.
Race packets to include a different goodie each race: In the past we have done pint glasses, SAAKA headbands, bandannas, collapsible cups, Injinji toesocks, 8HOH car magnets, etc.
All series runners to receive custom finishers dogtags for each race on a lanyard.
The top runners will be invited to run in the Championship Race at Oscar Scherer State Park in Osprey, Florida on October 13, 2018. Full series runners will be given priority and then top finishers from each individual event. Then registration will be open to the general public.
2018 Race Dates/Locations
- 5/12 Caloosahatchee Regional Park NE, Alva FL
- 6/9 Tippecanoe Environmental Park, Port Charlotte FL
- 7/21 Oscar Scherer State Park, Osprey FL
- 8/18 Ann Dever Regional Park, Englewood FL
- 9/15 Caloosahatchee Regional Park NW, Alva FL
- 10/13 Championship Race Oscar Scherer, Osprey FL