During the current and ongoing COVID pandemic, no decisions will be made regarding a possible 2021 event. No plans for further Virtual events are currently being entertained.
8 Hours of Hell is the first series of this kind in Southwest Florida. Runners will run from 10am to 6pm on 6 different trails in Lee, Charlotte and Sarasota counties, once a month. Trails will be in the range of 3-5 miles with a fully stocked Aid Station as well as water and Tailwind on the course too. Some courses allow a bailout partial lap.
Race packets to include a different goodie each race: In the past we have done pint glasses, SAAKA headbands, bandannas, collapsible cups, Injinji toesocks, 8HOH car magnets, hand towels, Covid masks, etc.
All 8HOH runners to receive custom finishers dogtags for each race.
Entry Fees: $75 until April 30th then $100 per race. 4HOF will be $40 and then $ 45. Sign up for as many or as few as you like. Remote races will be $40.
4 Hours of FUN!!
The 4 hour fun run is designed to give newer runners and road runners a chance to check out some of the trails and parks in Southwest Florida while experiencing what an Ultra Aid Station has to offer. There will be some swag for the runners but 4HOF miles will not count towards the 8HOH Series unless the runner bumps up to an 8HOH race later in the Series. Come join us for 4HOF and stick around to enjoy the show in the 2nd half!
Traditional Race Dates/Locations
- May Caloosahatchee Regional Park NE, Alva FL – 4.75 mile loop with 2.75 mile bailout
- June Tippecanoe Environmental Park, Port Charlotte, FL – 2.8 mile loop
- July Oscar Scherer State Park, Osprey FL – 3.25 mile loop
- August Ann Dever Regional Park, Englewood FL – 3.05 mile loop
- September Hickeys Creek, Alva FL – 4.5 mile loop with 2.15 mile bailout
- October Oscar Scherer State Park, Osprey, FL – 3.45 mile loop with 1.6 mile bailout